Compiled by Tina Irgang
SmartCEO and Comcast Business gathered finalists for the 2016 Philadelphia Circle of Excellence Awards to shed light on the most important changes as millennials come to dominate the workforce. The discussion focuses on how the panelists strike a balance between different generations, and how newer generations are influencing office space, work hours and other important considerations. SmartCEO and Comcast Business also asked CEOs to speak about how their company’s generational makeup has affected culture.
Fay Steiger, Regional Vice President, SmartCEO
- Peter L. Miller, CPCU, President and CEO, The Institutes
- Tony Morris, President, Aerzen USA
- Harry Griendling, CEO, DoubleStar Inc.
- Charles M. Shechtman, CPA, Managing Partner, Philadelphia Office, Friedman LLP
- Larry Dubinski, President and CEO, The Franklin Institute
- C. Kenneth Carter, President and COO, Supra Office Solutions, Inc.
- Anthony Mongeluzo, President, PCS
- Malik Majeed, Esq., President and CEO, PRWT Services, Inc.
- Kailash Kalantri, President and CEO, Acclaim Systems
- Andrew Frishkoff, Executive Director, LISC
- Ginger Zielinskie, President, Benefits Data Trust
- Joseph W. Devine, President and CEO, Kennedy Health
- Sponsor: Michael Wasserman, Sales, Marketing and Business Development Executive, Comcast Business
- Sponsor: Ian Gallagher, Regional Director, Marketing, Comcast Business
- Sponsor: Michael O’Donnell, Senior Marketing Specialist, Comcast Business