Compiled by Tina Irgang
Photography by Heather Louise Finch
SmartCEO and Capital Bank gathered a group of female CEOs to shed light on what they have learned about leadership, entrepreneurship and mentorship as a business owner. The executives further discussed how new regulations are impacting business growth. SmartCEO and Capital Bank also asked the panelists to weigh in on how they generate new business for their companies.
SmartCEO would like to thank our host sponsor, The Meltzer Group.
Jaime Nespor-Zawmon, President, SmartCEO
- Fran Dean Bishop, President and CEO, AFC Management Services, Inc.
- Tessa Edison, VP of Operations and Business Development, Part Owner, Answer Title
- Nancy J. Slomowitz, CEO, Executive Management Associates, Inc.
- Kimberley Intino, CEO, Humane Society of Washington County
- Lisa Rosenthal, Founder and CEO, Mayvin
- Ann Costlow, CEO, Sofi’s Crepes
- Sarah Happel, CEO, Spectrum Leadership Solutions
- Laurie Ellington, CEO, Zero Point Leadership
- Sponsor: Tony Pica, SVP, Group Executive, Capital Bank
- Sponsor: Paul Buitrago, Commercial Market Team Leader for DC & VA, Capital Bank
- Sponsor: Jessica Lasko, SVP Marketing, Capital Bank
- Host: Rich DiPippo, Partner, The Meltzer Group